Your Complete Solution
Learn everything you need to know to prepare yourself for test day.
Through a partnership with the Southern University at New Orleans and the SUNO Small Business Development and Management Institute, we are pleased to offer our GMAT and GRE Classic Courses at significant discount to SUNO students, alumni, graduate school applicants, and staff, as well as the greater NOLA community.We've worked with SUNO and the SBDMI to offer courses that meet the needs of prospective students.
Here are just a few of the features our Classic Courses offer:
36 Hours of Instruction
12 in-depth lessons allow you time to practice and learn effectively.
2 Weekly Q&A Hours
Weekly 2 hour sessions available to you until you are finished with the GMAT.
Online Student Center
Thousands of practice questions and hundreds of tests at your fingertips.
Only the most talented supportive teachers deliver our curriculum.
Manuals and Workbooks
Covering every quant topic on the GMAT or GRE and providing extensive practice
Use the special discount code to receive a 50% discount!
We've worked with SUNO and the SBDMI to offer courses that meet the needs of prospective students. To that end, we have two options:
1) Bell Curves Classic GMAT Course. The GMAT is the most widely used admissions test for graduate business schools, accepted at over 4000 schools around the world. Regularly priced at $1200/student, the price through the partnership is only $600/student (installment plans available). To get the special price, simply enter promo code BCSUNO50 at checkout.
2) Bell Curves Classic GRE Course - The GRE is chiefly used for admission to graduate schools and programs in the arts and sciences. It is also accepted at over 1000 graduate business schools, mostly in the United States. Regularly priced at $1200/student, the price through the partnership is only $600/student (installment plans available). To get this special price, simply enter promo code BCSUNO50 at checkout.
NOTE: The installment plans can be modified to a payment schedule that best suits your needs if you enroll early enough.
|Class 1||SUNO SBDMI||Saturday - April 5th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Diagnostic 1||SUNO SBDMI||Saturday - April 12th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Class 2||Live Online||Saturday - April 26th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Class 3||Live Online||Saturday - May 3rd||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Diagnostic 2||TBD||Week of May 4th||TBD||TBD|
|Class 4||Live Online||Saturday - May 10th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Class 5||Live Online||Saturday - May 17th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Diagnostic 3||TBD||Week of May 18th||TBD||TBD|
|Class 6||Live Online||Saturday - May 24th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Class 7||Live Online||Saturday - June 7th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Diagnostic 4||TBD||Week of June 8th||TBD||TBD|
|Class 8||Live Online||Saturday - June 14th||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
|Class 9||SUNO SBDMI||Saturday - June 21st||9:00am EST||1:00pm EST|
Which test best for you?
If you're applying to business school your safest option is the GMAT, since nearly every business school in the world that requires a test accepts the GMAT (and most accept only the GMAT).
If you're applying to graduate school in the arts or sciences (including social sciences), the GRE is the test you should prepare for.
If you have specific schools or programs you already intend to apply to, you should check their admissions requirements to see which test you will need.
Bell Curves Classic courses employs comprehensive content instruction and unique skill-building drills and resources designed to develop the necessary understanding of test content and refine test-taking strategies for the exam. The combination of skilled instruction, constant support, expert test-preparation advice, and copious practice succeeds in improving student performance far more than other programs or books. The course includes 36 hours of instruction, and provides a comprehensive approach, including detailed content review and a focus on the key strategies and approaches to substantially boost your score.Key Features of your Bell Curves Course:
- Essential content, skills and strategies for GMAT or GRE mastery
- Expert, experienced, supportive, and encouraging instructors
- Email and Live Chat support before, during, and after the class
- Full-length Practice Tests
- Highly effective materials
- And for Live Online classes, a fully interactive virtual classroom powered by Adobe Connect - real time streaming audio and video, and an interactive whiteboard
If you have any questions about the courses, please contact the Bell Curves office at 646-414-1586 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
The Bell Curves Team